This LIVE Class took place on Mar 31st, 2020
Messages are like the blood of a ROS system. In this live class, you are going to learn why. We will cover:
- What is a ROS message and what is it used for?
- How to see the structure of a ROS message
- How to define the structure of a ROS message
- Which types of messages exist - How and when to create your own type of message.
▸ Robot used: ROSbot 2
- IMPORTANT: In order to start practicing quickly, we are using the ROS Development Studio. You will need a free account to attend the class. Go to http://rosds.online and create an account prior to the class.