Sales Representative (Mid/Junior)
- Generating new sales leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Supporting negotiations with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about payment terms, products, prices and availability.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
Husarion is a tech company which manufactures autonomous mobile robot platforms and corresponding software solutions. While being part of our sales team you will be responsible for selling Husarion products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls and presentations, and providing existing customers with support. You will have a real impact on the direction of Husarions sale strategy working in a friendly, dynamic and talented team.
Who are we looking for?
The junior sales representative with strong understanding of the sales processes, excelling at generating leads, building long term relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our products and services in a compelling way. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills and openness to feedback
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- English on C-level (advanced)
Will be highly appreciated by us:
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Experience in selling hardware products
- Flexible working hours
- Computer equipment according to your needs
- Working in an international environment
- No dress code
If you’re interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org