Panther PC02 - NUC install
Panther platform can be configured with option PC02 ( read more about available options (soon) ), NUC is mounted in dedicated place on User Shelf inside Panther. Follow instruction below to learn how to do it.
Mounting in Panther
- Turn off Panther.
- Open Cover following instruction, then you can access inside of user space.
- To remove User Shelf loosen 6 x DIN 912 M5x12 screws and disconnect cables connected between router and Panther.
- Mount NUC using supplied screws (M3x8) to User Shelf
- Place User Shelf in Panther and tighten 6 x DIN 912 M5x12 screws.
- Reconnect cables to RUTX11
- Plug supplied ethernet cable to NUC and router.
- Plug supplied power cable (XT60 - DC5.5mm) to NUC and 19V XT60 on DC Panel.
- Close Cover following instruction.
Apply DHCP static lease
Turn on Panther.
Wait until Panther fully boots up and connect to its WiFi network.
Go to router config page and login with username admin and password Husarion1
Make sure that Mode advanced is enabled. Check it in right top corner. If Mode Basic is is shown click on it to change it.
Go to Network --> Interfaces and click edit on Lan Network
Edit Static lease named nuc. Type in MAC address (supplied during purchase) and click Save and apply If you do not know it, you can be found under Status --> Network --> LAN page. By default user computer inside Panther has IP 10.15.20.3, but can be change to any in range of 10.15.20.3 - 10.15.20.254.
You can access computer on it's new IP (default: 10.15.20.3). If it is not available turn off and turn on Panther.